Mona Saffarzadeh 4:48 PM
Mona Saffarzadeh 4:41 PM
Mona Saffarzadeh 9:48 PM
|Tres Leches(Milk cake)|
1.5 cups flour
0.5 cup unsalted butter
1 cup white sugar
1 tps BP
0.5 tb vanilla extract
Topping (If you like, even without it you have a light pound cake!)
1 can 14oz sweetened condensed milk
1 cup whole milk
1 cup heavy whipping cream
0.5 cup white sugar
1. Mix butter and sugar till gets fluffy. Add eggs and mix.
2. Sift flour and mix with BP.
3. Add flour mixture to butter mixture in two parts.
4. Grease a 9*13 baking pan and cover with baking paper.
5. Pour batter into it and set in the 350F oven for 30 minutes.
Now you have a spongy light cake. Let it cool down and top it with whipped cream( mix cream and sugar till thick) and milk.
Refrigerate for 1 hour. It is ready to eat!