|Ground beef with fries|
1.0.5 lb 93% lean ground beef
2. 1 Onion + 1 bell pepper , finely chopped
3. 5 Sliced Mushrooms
4. 1 can of tomato paste
5.Turmeric, paprika , salt and pepper
This a very quick and easy-to-make recipe that you can definitely try during the week!
1. In a large pan, heat 2 tbs of canola oil ,
2.Add salt, pepper, paprika, 1 tbs turmeric and tomato past;stir fry for 1 minute on high heat.
3. Add onion and bell pepper, stir fry for 5 minutes on high heat,
4. Add ground beef and cover the top. Cook for 15 minutes on medium heat.
5. Uncover and check if the beef is finely cooked, add mushrooms,cover the top adn cook for 10 more minutes.
Ready to serve!
1. Chop potatoes in cubes,
2. Heat a small pan covered with 4 tbs of canola oil, salt and paprika.
3. When oil is completely heated, add potatoes to the pan , stir fry for 5 minutes on Maximum heat. (If oil is not hot enough, your potatoes will stick to the pan!)
4. After 10 minutes, cover the top and let it cook for 5 minutes on medium heat.
5. Finally, uncover and check if it is soft enough, then fry for 5 more minutes until golden!
Serve with hot sauce and pickled olives or any side as you wish!